Although you might have a business registered, it still needs reviews before our applications can display them. If you have reviews on Google or Yelp please contact us to help you with troubleshooting.
If you are not happy with our application please consider contacting us to help you with information and troubleshooting. However if you are sure you would a a refund please access your Wix panel as all billing aspects for our Wix application are handled directly by Wix.
Verify you Google Place
Google constraints exposing some of their business listing information if the business is not "verified". Google does a fairly strict check, i.e. by post, to verify the business address. Please make sure your business is verified or our application will not be able to see your business in the results. To verify your business please check these instructions .
Service Area Business is not found (SAB)
If your business is set up as a Service Area Business (SAB), you will not find it within MyReviews search on Wix.
If you are unsure please visit your business page and follow these instructions to change the SAB configuration.
The best alternative method now is to use your Google Place ID, if you cannot find the Google place using the first method then the only solution is to remove your SAB settings as described in the two sections below.
Configure your Google setting by using the Place ID
You can follow the instructions on this page to find your business Place ID. Steps required:
- Find the Place ID of your Google page
- Instead of searching using the name of your business on the settings page please try using the Google Place ID
Remove your SAB settings
Remove your SAB settings with these steps
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- Make sure you’re using card view. If you’re viewing your locations as a list instead of cards, switch to card view by clicking the cards icon on the right side above your locations.
- Choose the listing you'd like to manage and click Manage location.
- Click Info from the menu.
- On the left side of the screen, click the field that lists your service area.
- In the window that appears, find "I deliver goods and services to my customers at their location". Immediately beneath it, click the No button.
- Click Apply.
Once done please contact us to ensure we can find your business.
Check your address
You also must ensure your address on your business is complete and not approximate. For instance MyReviews address is 122 Kenton lane, HA3 8UF, Harrow, United Kingdom. Please ensure you do not miss any part of your address, door number, street or road from you listing as it will stop it from working with MyReviews.
Now my business is verified, has a full address and is not a SAB. Still I cannot find it on MyReviews.
You can always contact us for support if you are still unable to find your business in the Google Search.
When you contact us please help us confirming:
- Your business name as written on Google.
- The full address of your business including door number, road, postcode, city, country, etc (an area or code will not work, Google only verifies real addresses)
- Please provide the details of your Google business Page and Search links. To get the exact page/search please do not search google but follow these steps
- Go to https://business.google.com/manage/
- Click on your business, where it says 'Manage'
- Get the Page - Scroll to your locations list, at the bottom, click on the icon with the extra links next your location and click on the link to Google Maps.Copy the link in the browser and send it to us
- Get the Search - Scroll to your locations list, at the bottom, click on the icon with the extra links next your location and click on the link to Google Search. Copy the link in the browser and send it to us
Sometimes it is very difficult to find a business unless the information above is provided.
Even if a business exists on Yelp, it needs to have at least a review before it will be returned in the results search.
If you have reviews in your Yelp page and still cannot find it on MyReviews please contact us to help trobleshooting
Google does not provide a total amount of reviews as part of the information about your Google Place. So how do we deal with providing you with the right information?
We make an effort to take this information from external sources but this process sometimes is error prone. Once we collect your reviews total number we try to store it and we only update it again if we are sure the new information is correct. In the unfortunate case your reviews total is not up to date or very different please notice that our system will try again to fetch it again in 1 hour.
This is the best MyReviews can do given that Google has incorrect/missing information on its side.
If you want to see further information about this here is a feature request for the total amount of reviews to be added in the Google Places information. As you can see this is an issue on Google that has been ongoing since Jul 17, 2011 so we do not expect this to be fixed any time soon despite Google having assigned an engineer to fix the problem in Jul 31, 2012 .
Please subscribe our newsletter to receive updates on bugs and features for MyReviews.
We acquire access to your Facebook data when you authorise MyReviews access on the installation/on boarding process. We use the Facebook recommended approach but sometimes Facebook invalidates this access if:
- You change your Facebook password.
- Facebook blocks our access based on some internal undisclosed logic.
In the event this access is invalidated we send you an email straight away and we notify you of the temporary problem. You should not worry about your reviews as we save a temporary copy of them and so your reviews will still be showing.
However we ask you in the email to go back to your editor and reset your Facebook configuration so MyReviews can get a new access authorisation for your reviews.
We know this is not ideal but Facebook does not plan to change this and make it more stable.
A good aspect of this is improved security against your Facebook data.
- Facebook will show the latest reviews
- Google will show most helpful first
- Yelp uses its own ordering, so it is not predictable
Due to a recent, since the 13th October at 12:05, bug introduced by Facebook developers the top Facebook logo with the overall and total ratings is not visible.
Also the editor will show you the error
ERROR! Your reviews from Facebook returned an error, empty overall rating or no rating. We suggest you check on the original site to fix the problem! If you think this is shown in error please contact us and we will be happy to help.
Please notice the error will be shown until Facebook fixes their bug. The list of reviews will still be visible from Facebook so at the moment the main problem is that the Facebook top logo is not available, as well as the overall and total amount of reviews.
If you would like to know when this gets fixed promptly please like our page or follow our update on MyReviews Page - Facebook count bug notice
This bug is now fixed. If you are still having problems with your Facebook reviews please contact us