Please click on the titles below to expand each F.A.Q.
Are you a GMail or GSuite user? Please whitelist us to receive our emails
IMPORTANT: If you use Gmail or GSuite for your domain please follow the instructions below
- Add our emails firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your Contacts list
- Create a filter firstname.lastname@example.org for these emails and mark it to "Never send to Spam"
- Create a filter email@example.com for these emails and mark it to "Never send to Spam"
- Create a filter firstname.lastname@example.org for these emails and mark it to "Never send to Spam"
- Please ensure those filters are separate and not together in the same filter. See how to add a filter .
- whitelist our IP 18.104.22.168 following these instructions.
- Add our domain "myreviews.link" in the approved senders list.
If you still cannot receive our emails I suggest you ask GMail support on their forum
- Facebook will show the latest reviews
- Google will show latest reviews. - Have you switched to the new Google Integration yet?
- Yelp uses its own ordering, so it is not predictable, up to 3 reviews.
We have seen a lot of interest in users asking to modify or select some of the reviews being displayed. In some cases a negative review or selecting specific reviews to be feature might be preferable.
However, at the moment, our app objective is to display unbiased and sincere reviews and ratings listings without modifying the displaying ordering or hiding/featuring or specific reviews. The main reason behind is given by the terms and conditions of usage of the third party reviews sources.
We are always considering changing this based on the review of terms and conditions from Yelp, Google and Facebook. Currently there is no planned date for a change in the above displaying logic.
MyReviews uses high performance servers and the code is vetted for performance on every release. We do use Google PageSpeed and we have an amazing track record of loading your reviews as fast as possible. Below you can see our rating is 98 our of 100 which is great for any app.
When looking at your site speed we do suggest you use a structured tool like Pagespeed to measure what might be causing your site speed to slow down.
Some elements to keep in mind are:
- Wix SDK/Site template footprint
- Website assets (images, videos etc)
- Website design (how is the layout affecting your initial page load, for instance the above the fold loading time)
- Servers load, configuration, infrastructure etc (some temporary issues might be affecting your site)
There might definitely be more points to look at in relation to how to optimise a website speed. For any site specific issue on Wix we do suggest you contact Wix support if you have any concerns.
We acquire access to your Facebook data when you authorise MyReviews access on the installation/on boarding process. We use the Facebook recommended approach but sometimes Facebook invalidates this access if:
- You change your Facebook password.
- Facebook blocks our access based on some internal undisclosed logic.
In the event this access is invalidated we send you an email straight away and we notify you of the temporary problem. You should not worry about your reviews as we save a temporary copy of them and so your reviews will still be showing.
However we ask you in the email to go back to your editor and reset your Facebook configuration so MyReviews can get a new access authorisation for your reviews.
We know this is not ideal but Facebook does not plan to change this and make it more stable.
A good aspect of this is improved security against your Facebook data.
Even if a business exists on Yelp, it needs to have at least a review before it will be returned in the results search.
If you have reviews in your Yelp page and still cannot find it on MyReviews please:
- Ensure your review is genuine, Yelp might perform validation of the reviews. This can cause the business not to be visible until the review is verified and also might result in the review being removed.
- Do not leave a review on your own Yelp page but ask your customers if they could kindly leave one for your business.
- Once the review is present and is a genuine review please wait a few to 24 hours and our system should then be able to see your Yelp business.
- If none of the above worked please contact us to help trobleshooting
Due to a recent, since the 13th October at 12:05, bug introduced by Facebook developers the top Facebook logo with the overall and total ratings is not visible.
Also the editor will show you the error
ERROR! Your reviews from Facebook returned an error, empty overall rating or no rating. We suggest you check on the original site to fix the problem! If you think this is shown in error please contact us and we will be happy to help.
Please notice the error will be shown until Facebook fixes their bug. The list of reviews will still be visible from Facebook so at the moment the main problem is that the Facebook top logo is not available, as well as the overall and total amount of reviews.
If you would like to know when this gets fixed promptly please like our page or follow our update on MyReviews Page - Facebook count bug notice
This bug is now fixed. If you are still having problems with your Facebook reviews please contact us
Although you might have a business registered, it still needs reviews before our applications can display them. If you have reviews on Google or Yelp please contact us to help you with troubleshooting.
Not Found what you need?
Contact us and we will be happy to help!